J. Mark Provenza, M.D
Founder and President of EndoPRO Solutions
A 25 year private practicing gastroenterologist recognized the need for non-surgical options to treat obesity and was inspired and motivated by other non-surgical disease treatments such as stents for heart disease. Dr. Provenza will oversee the project and provide his endoscopic skills for animal and human testing.
Medical Device Advisor and Business Relations
- 20+ year experience and tenure in healthcare manufacturing
- Tyco Healthcare, Division President 1996-2004
- Crade-to grave responsibilities for product portfolio that included Wound Care, Urologic Incontinent Care, Tympanic Thermometry, Enteral Nutrition Feeding Pumps, Needles & Syringes.
- Sales, Marketing, R&D, Manufacturing, Channel Distribution, GPO Portfolio
- Finance and M&A functions aligned for Domestic and International markets
- International Sales, Marketing and Distribution network areas of responsibility included UK, EMEA, Asia, Australia, Mexico, and South America.
Program Manager & PMO Lead at Devicix
PMO manager and technical program manager able to manage teams and projects in various technical areas as well as providing product development consulting to guide customers in making the right decision on their product development journey. With a very broad conceptual and hands-on technical background, Dave is able to quickly organize and come up to speed on details in a wide variety of technologies. Dave creates and utilizes processes that hold the organization to high quality standards yet remain enough flexibility to adapt to new data or information. Dave motivates teams to work together and to identify processes that work. Special skills include 6+ years managing product development projects in the medical device industry. Dave’s team has managed 5 projects through market approvals (CE/FDA) since 2106.
Legal: Intellectual Property
- Partner at Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati. WSGR is a premier legal advisor to life sciences and other growth enterprises with worldwide offices
- 20+ years focused on helping medical device companies patent and enforce their domestic and international patent rights
- Best Lawyer in America for Patent Law 2104-2018 editions
C. Scott Massey
- Licensed in Louisiana and Texas, Scott is a highly qualified an experienced certified public accountant (with legal degree) including extensive expertise in corporate accounting and tax law since 1999.
- Skilled in navigating complex regulatory accounting and tax matters as it pertains to small business and larger business enterprises
- Engaged with numerous Start-ups including international exposures
- Previous partner at KPMG, LLC